Miranda Kerr sure loves a soft floaty maxi dress. The perfect option to dress down with sandals or dress up with a wedge. I’ve styled some looks ranging from affordable Target options to a sassy Sass & Bide number and everything in between.
Shop for this Target watercolour dress HERE.
Top tips to rock a Maxi like Miranda:
1) Maxi’s help to elongate your torso making you look taller. Always be sure to cinch in your waistline if possible.
2) Wedges look better than heels with a maxi. Sandals make for a good casual option.
3) Look for a light weight fabric to keep you feeling cool and fresh in the summer months.
4) A dress with a capped or short sleeve with cleverly make your waist look smaller. Miranda loves a sleeve on her maxi dresses.
5) A print maxi dress will disguise any lumps and bumps. I am loving all the floral and geometric prints in the stores.
6) I really love hair out, to give it that boho casual vibe. Miranda often does that soft beach curl thing. Add a centre part, a bold lip, some bangles or earring and you are good to go.
7) We are not all blessed with Miranda’s height. So if you find a dress you like and it is way too long. Just bring it to your local tailor to get shortened.
As you can see, I’ve covered all price points. But remember its not how much you spend, its how you wear it.